The US-Hungary Business Council (USHBC) is a one-stop platform for dialogue between American corporate executives and the top government leaders responsible for the U.S.-Hungary bilateral relationship. USHBC works to enhance U.S.-Hungary trade and investment and advance the commercial relationship.
- July 18 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Congressional Hungary Caucus Roundtable
USHBC will meet with the Congressional Hungarian-American Caucus on the U.S.-Hungary economic relationship.
- June 27 - June 28 All Day
- Annual Budapest Business Mission
The US Hungary Business Council will bring its Second Annual Business Mission to Budapest on June 27-28.
- March 20 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Meets with USHBC
Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Péter Szijjártó joined the US-Hungary Business Council for a roundtable discussion.