The US-Hungary Business Council (USHBC) is a one-stop platform for dialogue between American corporate executives and the top government leaders responsible for the U.S.-Hungary bilateral relationship. USHBC works to enhance U.S.-Hungary trade and investment and advance the commercial relationship.
- January 9 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- USHBC Meets with DAS Millard
USHBC members met with Elisabeth Millard, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of European
and Eurasian Affairs in the Department of State.
- October 13 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Finance Official Ágnes Hornung
USHBC members met with Ms. Ágnes Hornung, State Secretary for Financial Affairs in Hungary’s Ministry of National Economy.
- September 27 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Welcome Reception for Hungary’s Ambassador
Ambassador Dr. László Szabó hosted a meet & greet reception for U.S.-Hungary Business Council members.