The US-Hungary Business Council (USHBC) is a one-stop platform for dialogue between American corporate executives and the top government leaders responsible for the U.S.-Hungary bilateral relationship. USHBC works to enhance U.S.-Hungary trade and investment and advance the commercial relationship.
- June 27 - June 28 All Day
- Annual Budapest Business Mission
The US Hungary Business Council will bring its Second Annual Business Mission to Budapest on June 27-28.
- March 20 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Meets with USHBC
Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Péter Szijjártó joined the US-Hungary Business Council for a roundtable discussion.
- October 7 3:15 pm
- Minister Varga meets with USHBC
Hungary’s Minister of National Economy, Mihály Varga, met with representatives of a dozen U.S. companies in Washington, DC.